Student loans are a great way to help you pay for your post-secondary education. For many students, it makes all the difference between money saved for school and the cost of actually going to school.
Information about the loans the Government of Canada offers to eligible full- and part-time post-secondary students in most provinces and territories.
Information on student loans offered by financial institutions.
National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)
Information about the NSLSC and how you can manage your student loans on its website.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Canada Student Loans Act
- Canada Student Loans Regulations
- Canada Student Financial Assistance Act
- Canada Student Financial Assistance Regulations
- If you are applying for a student grant or loan, please contact your provincial and territorial student financial assistance office.
- To enquire about your existing student loan, please contact the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLC).
- For general enquiries about Canada Student Loans and Grants, please contact the Canada Student Loan Program (CSLP).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: