If you are a civilian employee working for the Department of National Defence (DND), there are services, benefits and programs for which you may be eligible. We have prepared educational information to help you understand them. If you can’t find what you need, contact us for assistance.
Health, wellness, diversity, and inclusion
- Mental health resources
- Death of a DND civilian employee
Information and resources to consult following the death of a civilian employee
- Diversity and inclusion in the public service (external link)
- Defence Team – COVID-19 (external link)
Complaint mechanisms and oversight
Performance and talent management
Please be advised that due to technical issues beyond our control, the online booking tool is currently unavailable.
We are ready to help.
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-828-3626
- Submit a question or complaint through our secure online form
- Live chat with an agent 8 am to 5 pm ET Monday to Friday
- Email an agent for information or assistance
- Email for general office inquiries
- Email media relations
Office of the Ombudsman
100 Metcalfe Street 12th Floor
- Date modified: