The Minister’s Underground Economy Advisory Committee
In November 2014, the Minister of National Revenue launched the Underground Economy (UE) Advisory Committee. This committee is a key initiative in the Canada Revenue Agency’s strategy to combat the UE. The committee serves as an important source of industry information and as a sounding board for the Minister and CRA officials in their fight against the UE.
The Underground Economy (UE) Advisory Committee gives advice on actions the CRA can take to reduce participation in the UE and, when appropriate, helps communicate key messages.
- Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business
- Canadian Home Builders' Association
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Convenience Industry Council of Canada
- Merit Canada
- Merit Contractors Association of Saskatchewan
- Restaurants Canada
- Retail Council of Canada
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- The Canadian Payroll Association
- The Tourism Industry Association of Canada
Meeting agendas and records of discussion
Generally, the Advisory Committee meets twice a year. The agendas and records of discussion for each meeting are posted below.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: