Topics/services specifically for students. For topics of interest to everyone, see Income tax.

If you were a student in 2023, the Guide P105, Students and Income Tax, will give you helpful information about filing your 2023 Income Tax and Benefit Return.

If you are in Canada as an international student, go to Taxes for International students studying in Canada.

If you were a student who was enrolled at a foreign university, college, or other post-secondary educational institution outside Canada, see Information Sheet RC192, Information for Students – Educational Institutions Outside Canada.

If you are a student with a disability, go to Tax credits and deductions for persons with disabilities or see Guide RC4064, Disability-Related Information. That guide has information about services and programs that may benefit you, and deductions and credits that may apply to you.


Forms and publications

Related links

Page details

Date modified: