Module 1: Income, expenses and budget
Are you sometimes short of cash at the end of the month? Don't seem to be able to save for the things you really want?
- how to decide what's really important when you spend money
- how to calculate income after deductions are taken off your paycheque
- how to track your expenses and reduce them if you need to
- how to prepare a realistic personal or family budget
- how to plan your finances to achieve your goals.
Throughout the module, you will find learning tools that you can use now and in the future:
- a quiz to test your knowledge and financial habits
- checklists, tips and videos to help you and your family control your spending
- an action plan for managing your finances.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: