Subsequent temporary public policy to continue to facilitate access to permanent resident status for out-of-status construction workers in the Greater Toronto Area: How to apply
Get ready to apply
- Before you apply with IRCC and fill out the forms below, you need to contact the Canadian Labour Congress (CLC).
- If the CLC determines you appear to meet the eligibility criteria, read the Instruction Guide 0124 for important information about your eligibility, fees and how to apply.
Get your checklist and forms
- Document Checklist [IMM 0123] (PDF, 0.9 MB)
- Use your checklist to make sure you include all the forms and documents you need.
- Place the checklist on top, as a cover to your application package.
Forms for you (the principal applicant) to fill out
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 652 KB)
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 424.19 KB)
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 776.39 KB)
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB)
- Schedule 1 – Temporary Public Policy: Out of Status Workers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) [IMM 0113] (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Visitor or Temporary Resident Permit Holder [IMM 5708] (PDF, 477.39 KB)
- Application to Change Condition, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker [IMM 5710] (PDF, 484.21 KB)
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB)
Use the instruction guide to fill out your application forms.
- Fill out the form on your computer instead of by hand. It’s easier and reduces mistakes that can cause delays.
- Print your application forms, then sign and date them.
IMM 0008 is a barcode form. Make sure you validate it and submit all the pages:
- Click the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. Validating the form before printing makes sure that you have answered all the questions. This will help you to avoid delays in processing your application.
- One or more pages with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Use white, high-quality and non-glossy paper.
- Use a laser printer if you can.
- Place the IMM 0008 form, including the barcode page(s), on the top of your application package.
Pay your fees online
Find out how to pay your fees.
Submit your application
Once your application package is ready, please contact the Canadian Labour Congress.
Note: Find out more about the temporary public policy to provide permanent residence to out-of-status construction workers in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Date modified: