Public consultations — Canadian Heritage
Canadian Heritage regularly consults the public on issues that affect Canadians. Consultations help us ensure that a broad cross-section of views are taken into consideration when making program and policy decisions.
The following are current and past consultations undertaken by Canadian Heritage:
- Be part of the LGBTQ2 Action Plan
- State of Youth Report Engagement
- Implementation of the Indigenous Languages Act
- Anti-racism engagement
- Attitudes toward sport
- Engagement on Recommendations – Canada's third Universal Periodic Review
- Working Group on Gender Equity in Sport
- Co-development of a National First Nations, Inuit and Métis Languages Act
Government of Canada consultations
View all consultations – past and present — undertaken by the Government of Canada.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: