Defence Team News – August 18, 2020
Defence Team News - August 18, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
- Return to the Workplace Orientation Template
This Orientation Package was developed to equip teams with the necessary tools and information to guide staff returning to the workplace/office. Respective individuals and teams across Defence are encouraged to modify and tailor it to best support and address their needs regarding this transition.
- Things you need to know about the new Civilian Flexible Work Program and mandatory agreement form
- Defence Team, send us your questions about resuming work!
- For more information, check out these resources:
- Supervisors' Communications Toolkit
Messages for the Defence Team
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- DM/CDS joint directive - DND/CAF COVID-19 public health measures and personal protection
- Mandatory course for all personnel: The COVID-19 Awareness Course is now available on the Defence Learning Network (DLN). To access the DLN please visit the appropriate site based on your connection:
- DWAN/DVPNI: http://dln-rad.mil.ca/login-lien/index-eng.jsp
- Home Internet: https://dln-rad.forces.gc.ca/login-lien/index-eng.jsp (User identification and password required.)
- Once you have logged on, perform a ‘catalogue search’ for “COVID” and you will see the result “COVID-19 Awareness / Sensibilisation à COVID-19 MITE 122255”. Choose it and click register. The course should take between 60-90 minutes to complete.
Defence Team COVID-19 – Mental Health and Wellness
The outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in a high degree of uncertainty and disruption to our lives, and it is not unusual to feel a heightened degree of anxiety and worry about the potential impact on yourself and your family. As we continue to navigate through this uncertain time, Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Defence Team Manager’ Network (DTMN)
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
Out topic this week is on the Flexible Working Program. The program focuses on three flexible work options: flexible workplace, flexible schedule and flexible hours
Our experts will be:
- Susan Schellenberg, Manager, Flexible Work Program (will provide the update)
- Renee Hall, Senior HR Officer
- Priyanka Sharma, Program Officer
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: