Defence Team News - February 2, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
The Canada COVID-19 app is a central resource for accessing personalized, trusted, evidence-based information about the COVID-19 pandemic across Canada. Download it for the most up-to-date information, recommendations, and resources.
Security Awareness Week
Messages for the Defence Team
- Officials from DND/CAF will be invited to complete an anonymous MINDS program evaluation survey, available here, in English and French. The survey should only take 5 minutes to complete and will serve to inform the MINDS program’s future outreach strategy and programming
- Nominate a Defence Team colleague for the Diversity and Inclusion Award
- 2021 Celebrating Excellence Awards
- Defence Team: Delays with employee pay stubs and paper pay cheques for February 3, 202 , pay
- Information for the Defence Team about claiming remote work expenses at tax time
- Shape Your Learning - Complete the online questionnaire today!
- Accessibility Training for Defence O365 (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Managers: Information on Term, Casual, and Student Extensions/Non-Renewals
- Managers: Approving Leave for Casual Employees
- Managers’ Pay Responsibilities Calendar: Improving Pay Outcomes for Civilian Employees
- Leave with Income Averaging Deadlines for Summer Holidays
- Defence Team: Quebec taxable benefits: 2021 rates
COVID-19 Fall Posture
Web page resources
- Ask anything inbox - your questions answered!
- Resuming work
- Working remotely
- Supervisors' Communications Toolkit
- Look for the Virtual Interactions Etiquette and O365 Onboarding Guides here
- Return to the Workplace Orientation Template
Mental Health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
The Maple Leaf
- Regulatory Speaker Series: Florentin Blanc on International Regulatory Flexibilities During the Pandemic
February 9, 2021 | Webcast
- Marquee Moments in Public Service History: The 2008 Financial Crisis (rebroadcast)
February 12, 2021 | Webcast
- Data Conference 2021: An Integrated Data Community for Building Back Better
February 18 and 19, 2021 | Webcast
For more learning opportunities, please visit Canada.ca/school.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: