Disability Advisory Committee
What's new on this page?On May 24, 2019, the Committee released its first annual report, Enabling access to disability tax measures. Read the report below.
The Disability Advisory Committee advises the Minister of National Revenue and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on how the Agency can improve the way it administers and interprets tax measures for Canadians with disabilities.
The Committee presented its first annual report in May 2019 to the Minister of National Revenue and Commissioner of the CRA. Learn more below.
This infographic provides an overview of the Committee’s research and recommendations that informed its 2019 report, Enabling access to disability tax measures.
- Readout: Disability Advisory Committee Meeting – November 25-26, 2019
- Readout: Disability Advisory Committee Meeting – June 10-11, 2019
- Readout: Disability Advisory Committee Meeting – February 4-5, 2019
- Readout: Disability Advisory Committee Meeting – October 22-23, 2018
- Readout: Disability Advisory Committee Meeting – May 28, 2018
- Readout: Disability Advisory Committee Meeting – January 24, 2018
The Committee is made up of 12 members and 2 co-chairs and includes professionals from various fields, such as health professionals, lawyers, accountants, and tax professionals, as well as advocates of the disability community, representatives of indigenous communities, and persons with disabilities.
Members of the Disability Advisory Committee alongside Minister Diane Lebouthillier and Commissioner Bob Hamilton at the fifth Committee meeting on June 10th, 2019.
You can contact the Committee or send a submission to identify any issues you have experienced with respect to disability tax measures by emailing DACCCPHG@cra-arc.gc.ca.
Any personal information you provide with your submission will not be released, except to you when you request access to your own personal information under the Privacy Act.
- Disability Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- Disability Advisory Committee holds first meeting
- Minister Lebouthillier remarks: first meeting of the Disability Advisory Committee
- Minister Lebouthillier works to improve services for Canadians with disabilities, announces Disability Advisory Committee membership
- Minister Lebouthillier announces Disability Advisory Committee
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: