Disability Advisory Committee (DAC)
The role of the Disability Advisory Committee is to provide advice to the Minister of National Revenue and the Commissioner of the CRA on:
- The administration and interpretation of the laws and programs related to disability tax measures
- Ways in which the needs and expectations of the disability community can be better taken into consideration
- Increasing the awareness and take-up of measures for people living with disabilities
- How to better inform people living with disabilities and various stakeholders about tax measures and important administrative changes
- Current administrative practices and how to enhance the quality of services for people living with disabilities
The Canada Revenue Agency is subject to the legislative requirements of the Access to Information Act (ATI) and the Privacy Act, which includes all information under the Agency’s control. As such, please note that upon providing your submission to the Committee it would become subject to requests made under the ATI and Privacy Acts.
Please be reassured that any personal information that you provide with your submission would not be subject to these Acts, except in the case where you are requesting access to your own personal information under the Privacy Act.
- Disability Advisory Committee holds first meeting
- Minister Lebouthillier remarks: first meeting of the Disability Advisory Committee
- Minister Lebouthillier works to improve services for Canadians with disabilities, announces Disability Advisory Committee membership
- Minister Lebouthillier announces Disability Advisory Committee
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: