Careers at the CRA – 3. How to apply
3. How to apply
You need a user ID and password for the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) careers site and a candidate profile to apply to job opportunities at the CRA. As soon as you have created your user ID and password, and created your candidate profile, you can search for CRA jobs and apply for them from anywhere with Internet access.
Tip: Have your diploma/proof of education handy to upload them in the system right away!
If you have questions about your candidate profile, please contact the CRA Job Opportunities Helpdesk:
- complete the web form; or
- call us toll-free on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. eastern time at:
- TTY at 1-800-465-7735
Related services and information
- Government of Canada jobs
- Public service group insurance benefit plans
- Students and graduate hiring
- Welcome veterans and Canadian Armed Forces members
- Recruitment events
- Date modified: