CRA login services
COVID-19: Important updates
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals who are affected by COVID-19 and do not qualify for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits can apply for the Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB).
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals unable to work due to being sick from COVID-19 can apply for the Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB).
- Eligible individuals caring for a child or a family member can apply for the Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB).
- Eligible employers can apply for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS).
- Eligible businesses, non profits, and charities can apply for the Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) to cover part of their commercial rent and property expenses.
Select the service you would like to log in / register for.
Access your own information:
Access your business information:
- Business owners
- Directors/trustees on a board
- Officers of a non-profit organization
Access someone else's business or individual information, including your employer:
- Tax and payroll service providers
- Legal representatives (power of attorneys, trustees, etc.)
- Family and friends
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: