Represent a Client
COVID-19: Important updates
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals who are affected by COVID-19 and do not qualify for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits can apply for the Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB).
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals unable to work due to being sick from COVID-19 can apply for the Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB).
- Eligible individuals caring for a child or a family member can apply for the Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB).
- Eligible employers can apply for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS).
- Eligible businesses, non profits, and charities can apply for the Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) to cover part of their commercial rent and property expenses.
Use this secure service to access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer.
Choose from one of two ways to access Represent a Client:
Option 1 – Using one of our Sign-In Partners
Log in or register with the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
View list of Sign-In Partners
- What’s New for Representatives?
- About Represent a Client
- List of services for representatives of individuals
- List of services for representatives of businesses
- Hours of Service
- Frequently asked questions
- CRA login services
- Electronic Submission of the T1013
- Responsibilities of authorized representatives
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: