My Service Canada Account
My Service Canada Account (MSCA) is a secure online portal that lets you apply, view and update your information for Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan disability and Old Age Security (OAS).
Please read about our systems maintenance
- The applications for CPP benefits and update function to your CPP/OAS information won’t be available from 5:30 am to 3:00 pm on Sunday, May 16, 2021 (EST). Thank you for your patience.
- Internet Explorer (IE) is no longer supported. To avoid access issues, please use a recommended Web browser
- Some users may experience access issues. We are working on resolving the problem
- Access to CRA My Account from MSCA is currently unavailable. Visit the CRA web page to view your tax information.
- The direct deposit, mailing address and telephone number services are unavailable. To make a change, you can:
Please read our latest notices
Keep your personal information
- Be aware of your surroundings when you enter passwords and PINs in public
- Don't give out or share passwords or PINs online or over the phone, even with family
- Log off or sign out of accounts and websites when you are finished; don't just close your browser
- Turn multi-factor authentication on for your account (to receive a text message, for example, to confirm it's you signing in)
If you do not have an account, choose an option to register:
What you can do in MSCA
Avoid technical problems in MSCA
- Don't bookmark secure MSCA pages (which means the pages you see after you sign in)
- Use one of the following Web browser:
- Google Chrome (version 84 or newer)
- Safari (version 13.1.2 or newer)
- Microsoft Edge (version 85 or newer)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 68 or newer)
Contact the following programs with any questions you may have: