Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits.
Sign in to access Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D) and Old Age Security (OAS).
Services and information
Financial support for individuals and businesses during the pandemic.
Employment Insurance benefits and leave information for workers, families, fishers and sickness, as well as how to apply and submit a report.
Apply, get information on the CPP, Canada Pension Plan-Disability, OAS pension and related benefits, the Canadian retirement income calculator and retirement planning.
Apply for a SIN, what to do in case of loss or theft of a SIN and information for employees and employers.
Applying for a passport, processing times, service locations, and find out what to do if your passport is lost, stolen or damaged.
Quarterly tax-free credit to offset some or all of the GST or HST paid by lower income Canadians.
Taxable cash grant and how to apply.
File a claim for unpaid wages or other monies when your employer declares bankruptcy or is subject to a receivership.
Find federal, provincial and territorial programs and services in one convenient location.
A list of services offered by Service Canada.
Service changes due to COVID-19
We urge you not to visit Service Canada Centres unless absolutely necessary.
Ask us to help you with the following programs by using eServiceCanada:
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) benefits
- Social Insurance Numbers (SIN)
- immediate request for a Passport Service
- Veterans Affairs Canada Services
We will call you back within 2 business days.
About Service Canada
- Social media terms and conditions
- Fraud Awareness and Reporting
- Programs and policy development
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Find out if you can travel to Canada
- Testing and quarantine requirements
- Vaccinated travellers entering Canada
- Travelling within Canada
- Compassionate exemptions
- Foreign workers coming to Canada
- Passport services
- About the COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- How to get your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- Using your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccines overview
- How to get vaccinated or register
- Authorized vaccines
- Vaccine safety and possible side effects
- Income support
- Health and safety
- Risks and spread
- Symptoms and treatment
- Additional economic and financial support
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: