Defence Team News - November 17, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
- *UPDATE* Remote Work Reimbursement Support Message
- Children of Defence Team members asked to design the 2020 DM/CDS holiday card
- Defence Team – Ask Us Your Questions
- National Addictions Awareness Week: Tips for the Defence Team for coping with stress and anxiety when substance use is a concern during COVID-19
- CAF Sports Awards 2020 go virtual
Messages for the Defence Team
- Civilian flu vaccine clinics for employees
- Important notice to employees: New Phoenix Retro Redesign Automates Late Transaction Processing
- Save the date: FEDTalks – Beyond 2020 in Action (Virtual Event)
- Reminder: Change in Net Pay Beginning in January
- Managers’ Pay Responsibilities Calendar: Improving Pay Outcomes for Civilian Employees
- Public Service Pay Centre Video: How Does a Leave of Absence Impact Your Pension?
- Managers: Update on mapping blitz 3
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave Cash-Out for 2021
- The new MyGCPay stub launches November 16!
- Holiday Season Deadlines to Submit and Approve Timesheets
- Civilian Employees: One-time Bereavement Leave
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
COVID-19 Fall Posture
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID Alert App – Do your part and download it today!
Web page resources
- Ask anything inbox - your questions answered!
- Resuming work
- Working remotely
- Supervisors' Communications Toolkit
- Look for the Virtual Interactions Etiquette and O365 Onboarding Guides here
- Return to the Workplace Orientation Template
Mandatory training for all personnel
- The COVID-19 Awareness Course – available on the Defence Learning Network (DLN)
- DWAN/DVPNI: http://dln-rad.mil.ca
- Home Internet: https://dln-rad.forces.gc.ca/login
Log in, search for "COVID", register for “COVID-19 Awareness / Sensibilisation à COVID-19 MITE 122255” (60- 90 minutes).
Mental health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network (DTMN) Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
This week’s conversation will be focused on Employment Equity Diversity and Inclusion. Join Jenny Buck from CMP’s Directorate of Human Rights and Diversity (DHRD) and Renée Hall from HR Civ’s Directorate of Workforce Programs and Services (DWPS) and their respective teams for our Coffee Chat.
- Minister of National Defence, Hon. Harjit S. Sajjan, participates in Rīga Conference 2020
- Minister of National Defence appoints the Independent Review Authority to conduct the Third Independent Review of the National Defence Act
- Minister of National Defence, the Hon. Harjit S. Sajjan, participates in the Conference on the South China Sea
- ‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members.
New information in the ‘Upcoming Events' and ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook' https://cfc-ca.libguides.com/c.php?g=709488&p=5055085 sections.
It is accessible on both the DWAN and internet. Save the link to your personal device for access anywhere / anytime.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: