Defence Team News – October 14, 2020
Defence Team News - October 14, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
Messages for the Defence Team
- Managing back to school 2020: An update for Defence Team parents
- Women’s History Month Armchair discussion- You’re Invited!
- Reminder: Mid-Year Review FY 2020-2021
- Deadline for Student / Casual / Term Extensions – 06 November 2020
- Do you tend to forget your password? Have no fear, Self-Service Password Reset is here!
- Fall Edition of the Defence Learning Catalogue Now Available!
Security and the Defence Team
- Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM)
- Cyber Security Awareness Month – Join the Cyber Security Awareness Team on MS Teams!
- Cyber Security Awareness Month - Morning Coffee with Director General Information Capabilities Force Development (DGICFD)
- ADM(IM) Intranet CSAM page (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- CSAM Cyber Security Quiz (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
- Government completes new vehicle maintenance facility at CFB Kingston
- Canadian Armed Forces and Department of National Defence issue statement in response to Statistics Canada’s report on Canadian Military College students’ experiences of unwanted sexualized and discriminatory behaviours and sexual assault 2019
- The Canadian Armed Forces takes part in United Nations Security Council sanctions monitoring in the Asia-Pacific region
COVID-19 Fall Posture
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID Alert App – Do your part and download it today!
Web page resources:
- Ask anything inbox - your questions answered!
- Return to the Workplace Orientation Template
Mandatory training for all personnel:
- The COVID-19 Awareness Course – available on the Defence Learning Network (DLN)
- DWAN/DVPNI: http://dln-rad.mil.ca
- Home Internet: https://dln-rad.forces.gc.ca/login
Once you have logged on, perform a ‘catalogue search’ for “COVID” and you will see the result “COVID-19 Awareness / Sensibilisation à COVID-19 MITE 122255”. Choose it and click register. The course should take between 60-90 minutes to complete.
Mental health and Wellness:
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
Our session this week will be on Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month!
Our experts will be:
- Vanessa Pok-Shin, Gestion de Santé globale
- Leith Fermin-Rix, Team Lead & Senior Advisor Mental Health and Well-Being, Total Health Management
- ‘The Torch’ *NEW*
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: