Defence Team News - October 21, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
- CDS/DM Directive for the Resumption of Sustained Activities in a COVID-19 Environment (Fall 2020 Posture)
- The Department of National Defence opens the Military Spouse Employment Initiative across the federal Public Service
- Diversity and Inclusion Conference – October 27-29
- October 16: Twitter Update from the Deputy Minister Jody Thomas
Messages for the Defence Team
- Deadline for Student / Casual / Term Extensions – 06 November 2020
- Ombudsman Recognizes Five Extraordinary Members of Canada’s Defence Community with the Liz Hoffman Memorial Commendation
- Managers: Information on Short-term Actings and Extensions
- Defence O365 — We’ve enabled video and voice chat on the DWAN!
- Women’s History Month Armchair discussion- You’re Invited!
- CANAIRGEN on RCAF hateful conduct policy
- Canadian Army Order 11-82 Hateful Conduct
- Halloween safety tips for the Defence Team
- ICCM is here to support you on International Conflict Resolution Day - and everyday
Security and the Defence Team
- Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM)
- Cyber Security Awareness Month – Join the Cyber Security Awareness Team on MS Teams!
- Cyber Security Awareness Month - Morning Coffee with Director General Information Capabilities Force Development (DGICFD)
- ADM(IM) Intranet CSAM page (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- CSAM Cyber Security Quiz (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month
- Tips and resources for maintaining work-life balance in a pandemic *New*
- Sign-up for a Virtual 1 Hour DND EAP/HC EAS Awareness Presentation - Oct 27 (French) and Oct 28 (English), 1 pm EST *New* (Accessible only on the National Defence network.)
- Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month 2020 - A message from the Defence Team Mental Health Co-champions
- What’s happening at Defence for Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month
- National Defence Presents the Virtual Health and Wellness Fair 2020 – October 1 to October 31, 2020
- Submit your nominations for the Canada's Healthy Workplace Month Shout-Out Bulletin Board!
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
COVID-19 Fall Posture
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID Alert App – Do your part and download it today!
Web page resources
- Ask anything inbox - your questions answered!
Mandatory training for all personnel
- The COVID-19 Awareness Course – available on the Defence Learning Network (DLN)
Mental health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network (DTMN) Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1:30 pm to 3 pm EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
With the launch of the Public Service Awards of Excellence (PSAE) and the DM Commendation for Wellness currently accepting nominations and the upcoming launch of the Celebrating Excellence Awards (CEA), Michelle C. Comeau Awards and the APEX awards this winter our expert will be:
- Lynn Messager, manager responsible for the Awards and recognition program
- ‘The Torch’ *NEW*
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: