Reports and publications: Workplace health and safety
The following information is a reproduction of Health and Safety publications which summarize the information contained in Part II of the Canada Labour Code.
While these publications provide basic information, they are not intended to replace the actual text of Part II of the Canada Labour Code, the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and other related regulations.
- Are you in danger?
- Attention young workers!
- Cleaning a grain elevator
- Confined spaces - No easy way out
- Control banding guideline
- Control measures for diesel engine exhaust emissions in the work place
- Isocyanates: Control measures guideline
- Employer and employee duties
- Engineered Nanoparticles: Health and Safety Considerations
- Hazard prevention program guide
- Hazardous occurrence investigation recording and reporting
- Harassment and sexual violence in the workplace
- Health and safety representatives
- Health hazards and hazard control measures with respect to welding and allied processes - Guide
- Internal complaint resolution process
- Investigation and reporting of hazardous occurrences - Guide
- Laboratory inspection guide
- Management of hazardous substances - Guide
- Managers and supervisors training
- Occupational chemical agent compliance sampling guideline
- Occupational exposure limit (OEL) for flour dust
- Our hands at work!
- Policy health and safety committees
- Pregnant and nursing employees
- Process for implementing ergonomics regulatory requirements
- Protect your back!
- Protect your ears!
- Protect your eyes!
- Protect your feet!
- Protect your head!
- Protect your lungs!
- Protect your skin!
- Psychological Health in the Workplace
- Right to Refuse Dangerous Work
- Summary of Part II of the Canada Labour Code
- Technical guideline to Asbestos exposure management programs
- Violence prevention in the work place
- Work place health and safety committees
- Work place inspections - A matter of health and safety
Workplace hazard alerts
- Beryllium dust or fumes
- E.N.G. vehicle safety
- Falling from heights
- Flour dust - General information sheet
- Grain dust - General information sheet
- Hazardous substances
- Legionella in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Loading and unloading flatbed trucks
- Mobile shelving units
- Operating a pellet mill
- Vermiculite insulation
- Working and driving on ice-covered water
Interpretations, Policies and Guidelines (IPGs)
- Labour Standards IPGs
- Occupational Health and Safety IPGs
- Workers' Compensation IPGs
- Workplace Equity IPGs
Infographics and posters
- Asbestos - Occupational exposure in federally regulated workplaces
- Occupational exposure to asbestos in federally regulated workplaces - Appoint a qualified person
- Nanoparticles - Occupational exposure to nanoparticles in federally regulated workplaces
- Mental health
- Chemical hazards in federally regulated workplaces
- Ensuring that federal workplaces are free from harassment and violence
- Occupational exposure to Diesel engine exhaust emissions (DEEEs) in federally regulated work places
- Occupational exposure to flour dust and grain dust in federally regulated workplaces
- If a work-related accident occurs…
- Occupational injuries amongst federal jurisdiction employers, 2016
- Occupational injuries amongst federal jurisdiction employers, 2015
- Occupational injuries amongst federal jurisdiction employers, 2014
- Occupational Injuries Among Canadian Employers Under Federal Jurisdiction: 2008-2012
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: