Defence Team News - December 8, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
Messages for the Defence Team
- Stress Management for Defence Team members: Tips for taking care of yourself and your family during the holidays
- Defence Team: Deadlines for payable time and leave without pay for 2020 tax season
- Civilian Employees: Overpayments for 2020 taxation year
- Managers’ Pay Responsibilities Calendar: Improving Pay Outcomes for Civilian Employees Update: “Other Leave with Pay” Code 699
- Update: Civilian flu vaccine clinics for employees in the NCR and at select bases and wings
- Technical issues affecting MyGCPay stub New MyGCPay stub
- Update: Holiday Season Deadlines to Submit and Approve Timesheets
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave Cash-Out for 2021
- GC Data Community event on December 16: Data-driven services in times of COVID (registration is limited)
- Virtual town hall on classification and the mapping blitz
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
- Military Personnel Command - NDWCC Virtual Craft Sale
- NDWCC Core Team 50/50 Draws (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Events - National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign 2020
- Support the NDWCC while you shop! FlipGive
COVID-19 Fall Posture
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID Alert App – Do your part and download it today!
Web page resources
- Ask anything inbox - your questions answered!
- Resuming work
- Working remotely
- Supervisors' Communications Toolkit
- Look for the Virtual Interactions Etiquette and O365 Onboarding Guides here
- Return to the Workplace Orientation Template
Mental health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
The Maple Leaf
- ‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members.
Check out the information in the ‘CAF Professional Development (PD) System’ section at link. https://cfc-ca.libguides.com/c.php?g=709488&p=5062274
- It is accessible on both the DWAN and internet. Save the link to your personal device for access anywhere / anytime.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: