Defence Team News - December 1st, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
Messages for the Defence Team
- Technical issues affecting MyGCPay stub New MyGCPay stub
- National Forms Services: The Future is Paperless
- Managers: Your Role in Mapping Blitz 3
- Reminder: Change in Net Pay Beginning in January
- Holiday Season Deadlines to Submit and Approve Timesheets
- Webinar series brought to you by the Total Health Management Team
- New interim Information Management Guidance for Defence O365
- Update: Civilian flu vaccine clinics for employees
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
- Support NDWCC on GivingTuesday
- Holiday E-Cards
- 2020 NDWCC Online Auction (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign National Auction
- Military Personnel Command - NDWCC Virtual Craft Sale
- NDWCC Core Team 50/50 Draws (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign 2020 Virtual Rubber Duck Race
- Donate Now! ePledge - National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign 2020
- Events - National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign 2020
- Support the NDWCC while you shop! FlipGive
- Every dollar counts!
COVID-19 Fall Posture
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID Alert App – Do your part and download it today!
Web page resources
- Ask anything inbox - your questions answered!
- Resuming work
- Working remotely
- Supervisors' Communications Toolkit
- Look for the Virtual Interactions Etiquette and O365 Onboarding Guides here
- Return to the Workplace Orientation Template
Mandatory training for all personnel
- The COVID-19 Awareness Course – available on the Defence Learning Network (DLN)
- DWAN/DVPNI: http://dln-rad.mil.ca
- Home Internet: https://dln-rad.forces.gc.ca/login
Log in, search for "COVID", register for “COVID-19 Awareness / Sensibilisation à COVID-19 MITE 122255” (60- 90 minutes).
Mental health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network (DTMN) Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
This week we welcome Ms. Alvina Nadeem, Certified Leadership and Executive Coach, as part of our DTMN partnership with the Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC).
- ‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members.
Check out the information in the ‘CAF Professional Development (PD) System’ section at link. https://cfc-ca.libguides.com/c.php?g=709488&p=5062274
- It is accessible on both the DWAN and internet. Save the link to your personal device for access anywhere / anytime.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: