Defence Team News - November 25, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
- Canadian Armed Forces releases unified sexual misconduct response policy
- VCDS Message to Defence - New DAOD on sexual misconduct
- Update: Civilian flu vaccine clinics for employees
- 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence – Defence Team Champions Message
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities, 3 December 2020
- November 20: Twitter Update from the Deputy Minister Jody Thomas
Messages for the Defence Team
- Reminder to replace your Blackberry with an iOS/Android device by December 31, 2020
- Civilian Employees: Are you thinking about retirement?
- Managers: Your Role in Mapping Blitz 3
- Civilian Employees: What to do if you have a pay issue
- Book a pay consultation through HR Connect RH today!
- Reminder: Change in Net Pay Beginning in January
- New pension and benefits email notification system for plan members
- Holiday Season Deadlines to Submit and Approve Timesheets
- Nominate a colleague for a Deputy Minister Commendation Wellness Award
- Webinar series brought to you by the Total Health Management Team
- Managers: Be Proactive When Submitting Actings for the Holiday Season
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
- Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign 2020 Virtual Rubber Duck Race
- 2020 NDWCC Online Auction (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign National Auction
- Military Personnel Command - NDWCC Virtual Craft Sale
- Support the NDWCC while you shop! FlipGive
- NDWCC Core Team 50/50 Draws (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Donate Now! ePledge - National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign 2020
- Every dollar counts!
The Maple Leaf
COVID-19 Fall Posture
- Update: “Other Leave with Pay” Code 699
- CDS/DM Directive for the Resumption of Sustained Activities in a COVID-19 Environment (Fall 2020 Posture)
- Your Ask Anything: COVID-19 questions answered: Remote Work & Reimbursement Support
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID Alert App – Do your part and download it today!
Web page resources
- Ask anything inbox - your questions answered!
Mandatory training for all personnel
- The COVID-19 Awareness Course – available on the Defence Learning Network (DLN)
Mental health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network (DTMN) Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
This week we welcome Mark Robbins, a former IBM manager, where he gained extensive experience working in a virtual setting where innovation, creativity and leadership were the foundation for their business. Mark is now a Senior Analyst for the Innovation Center at Transport Canada and he will be leading the conversation, providing tips and insight our how we will shape the new way of doing business.
- ‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members.
New information in the ‘Upcoming Events' and ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook' https://cfc-ca.libguides.com/c.php?g=709488&p=5055085 sections.
It is accessible on both the DWAN and internet. Save the link to your personal device for access anywhere / anytime.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: