Other guides, schedules and forms you may need to complete your income tax and benefit return
You should use the Income Tax Package for the province or territory you resided in December 31.
Depending on your tax situation, you may need to refer to other guides, or complete some schedules and other forms that have more detailed information. If you have entered an amount on any of the following lines, see the applicable guide, schedules and other forms.
For topics of interest specifically for seniors, see Changes to your taxes when you retire or turn 65 years old.
- Step 2 - Total income of your tax return
Lines 10100 to 15000
- Step 3 - Net income of your income tax return
Lines 20600 to 23600
- Step 4 - Taxable income of your tax return
Lines 24900 to 25600
- Step 5 - Federal tax - Part A - Federal non-refundable tax credit of your tax return
Lines 30300 to 33199
- Step 5 - Federal tax - Part C - Net federal tax of your tax income
Lines 40424 to 41800
- Step 7 - Refund or balance owing of your tax return
Lines 43700 to 47900
- Worksheet for the return
Lines 12000, 12100,12010, 22100, 23500, 30100, 31400, 31600, 31800, 33199, 31285, 41000 and 45200
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: