Other guides, schedules and forms you may need to complete your income tax and benefit return
You should use the Income Tax Package for the province or territory in which you resided on December 31.
Depending on your tax situation, you may need to refer to other guides, or complete some schedules and other forms that have more detailed information. If you have entered an amount in any of the following lines, see the applicable guide, schedules and other forms.
For topics of interest specifically for seniors, see Changes to your taxes when you retire or turn 65 years old.
- Total income - page 2 of your income tax and benefit return
Lines 116 to 143
- Net income - page 3 of your income tax and benefit return
Lines 208 to 231
- Taxable income - page 3 of your income tax and benefit return
Lines 249 to 255
- Federal non-refundable tax credit - step A of Schedule 1
Lines 303 to 398
- Net Federal Tax - step C of Schedule 1
Lines 405 to 427
- Refund or balance owing - page 4 of your income tax and benefit return
Lines 421 to 479
- Worksheet for the Return
Lines 120, 121, 180, 221, 235, and 452
- Worksheet for Schedule 1
Lines 301, 314, 316, 318, 331, 398, and 410
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: