My Service Canada Account (MSCA): Access MSCA
Please be advised that this service will be unavailable from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 18, 2019 (Eastern Time) to permit system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
4. Access MSCA
Choose from one of three options to access MSCA:
MyAlberta Digital ID - Alberta residents only
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services with the province of Alberta.
- The following personal information will be shared with ESDC/Service Canada: Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth, and Province of Residence. Sharing this information will streamline your registration and authentication process.
- You will temporarily leave the ESDC/Service Canada site to use your MyAlberta Digital ID.
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- If you have a joint bank account, only one of the two people can register for MSCA with the shared account. The second person must use a different Sign-In Partner account or create a GCKey account.
- None of your information (for example, financial, banking) will be shared with Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) and Service Canada. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ESDC and Service Canada site to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-in Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Conexus Credit Union
- Desjardins Group (Caisse Alliance, Caisses Populaires, UNI)
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Servus Credit Union
- TD Bank Group
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
- Your GCKey user ID can be used to access other Government of Canada departments and agencies. GCKey user IDs created on other federal government sites can be used on ESDC/Service Canada.
- If you have forgotten an existing GCKey user ID you will need to create a new one.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: