Access My Service Canada Account
Please be advised that this online service might intermittently be available from 7:00 a.m. to noon on Sunday, June 24, 2018 (Eastern Time) to permit system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Choose from one of two options to access MSCA:
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- If you have a joint bank account, only one of the two people can register for MSCA with the shared account. The second person must use a different Sign-In Partner account or create a GCKey account.
- None of your information (for example, financial, banking) will be shared with ESDC/Service Canada. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ESDC/Service Canada site to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-in Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
- Your GCKey user ID can be used to access other Government of Canada departments and agencies. GCKey user IDs created on other federal government sites can be used on ESDC/Service Canada.
- If you have forgotten an existing GCKey user ID you will need to create a new one.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: