Register for My Service Canada Account or request a personal access code

In order to create a My Service Canada Account (MSCA) you will need:

  • your social insurance number (SIN)
  • your date of birth
  • your access code

Do you already have an access code?

If you've applied for or are receiving Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), or Old Age Security (OAS) an access code may have already been issued for you (need help finding it?).

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: