Publications – Science, research and data
Health science and research
- Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey (CTADS) - Summary of results for 2013
- Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey (CTADS) - Detailed Tables for 2013
- HSBC Infographic: Do Relationships Matter to the Health of Canada’s Youth?
- Health Behaviour in School-aged Children in Canada: Focus on Relationships
- Prescriptions Reimbursed by NIHB for Diabetes Medications Among Registered First Nations in Canada, 2000–2013
Monitoring and surveillance
- Cancer in Young People in Canada: A Report from the Enhanced Childhood Cancer Surveillance System
- Health Canada's Monitoring and Performance Framework for Tuberculosis Programs for First Nations On-Reserve
- How Healthy are Canadians? A trend analysis of the health of Canadians from a healthy living and chronic disease perspective
Determinants of health
- Key Health Inequalities in Canada – A National Portrait
- Health-Adjusted Life Expectancy in Canada
- Rio Political Declaration on Social Determinants of Health: A Snapshot of Canadian Actions 2015
- Summary: The Direct Economic Burden of Socio-Economic Health Inequalities in Canada
Science Advice and Decision Making
Task Force on Scientific Risk Assessment:
We are in the process of moving our publications to Canada.ca.
You can find additional publications by visiting other federal government department or agency websites.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: