Publications – Science, research and data
Health science and research
- Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey (CTADS) - Summary of results for 2013
- Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey (CTADS) - Detailed Tables for 2013
- HSBC Infographic: Do Relationships Matter to the Health of Canada’s Youth?
- Health Behaviour in School-aged Children in Canada: Focus on Relationships
- Prescriptions Reimbursed by NIHB for Diabetes Medications Among Registered First Nations in Canada, 2000–2013
Monitoring and surveillance
- Cancer in Young People in Canada: A Report from the Enhanced Childhood Cancer Surveillance System
- Health Canada's Monitoring and Performance Framework for Tuberculosis Programs for First Nations On-Reserve
- How Healthy are Canadians? A trend analysis of the health of Canadians from a healthy living and chronic disease perspective
Determinants of health
We are in the process of moving our publications to Canada.ca.
You can find additional publications by visiting other federal government department or agency websites.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: