Contact information – Canada Revenue Agency
Don't miss a payment!
Direct deposit is a fast, easy and secure way to get your payments on time in the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstances. Register today to avoid delays!
Have you received a suspicious email, telephone call, or letter that claims to be from the CRA? To find out about how you can protect yourself and what to do if you have become a victim of fraud, see Protect yourself against fraud.
Select the service you want to register for or log in to:
Allows individuals to track their refund, view or change their return, check their RRSP limit, etc.
Allows businesses to access their GST/HST, payroll, corporation income taxes, excise taxes, excise duties, etc.
Access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer.
Most asked-about topics
I want to:
- change my address
- change my marital status
- get my GST/HST credit payment
- know the next benefit payment date
- get my tax information
- know more about registered plans
- get a proof of income statement (option 'C' print)
More topics on individuals
I want to:
Contact the CRA
- telephone enquiries
- media enquiries
- international tax and non-residents enquiries
- non-resident GST/HST enquiries
- I want to know what happens if I don't pay my taxes
- I want to make a voluntary disclosure
- I want to report a lead on suspected tax cheating in Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: