Aging and Seniors—Publications: A-Z Index
This section lists all the publications published by the Division of Aging and Seniors of the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Only those publications with the following [Order] option are available in print.
Please read the Public Health Agency of Canada's Copyright/Permission To Reproduce page before continuing.
You can also access our Help page if you require the plug-in to read the Acrobat PDF files.
- Age-Friendly Communication: Facts, Tips and Ideas [Order]
- Age-Friendly Communities in Canada: Community Implementation Guide and Toolbox
- Age-Friendly Rural and Remote Communities: A Guide
- Bruno and Alice—A Love Story in Twelve Parts About Seniors and Safety [Order]
- Building a Global Framework to Address the Needs and Contributions of Older People in Emergencies
- Healthy Aging in Canada: A New Vision, A Vital Investment— A Discussion Brief
- How to Lower Your Fall Risk
- (The) Safe Living Guide— A Guide to Home Safety for Seniors [Order]
- Seniors Are Cool! (DVD) [Order]
- Stay Safe! (Poster) [Order]
- Date modified: