This section of the Division of Childhood and Adolescence website will take you to a list of health-related reports and publications that is arranged by subject matter, and then listed alphabetically. The majority of the material has been written for health professionals but some may be of interest to parents as well as teachers and other professionals.
©Copyright: retained by the Crown
Disclaimer: The documents contained in this section have been carefully marked up for electronic viewing. In the event of any discrepancy, the original printed version prevails.
If you need more information or have questions regarding the publications, please Contact Us.
- Aboriginal Head Start Urban and Northern Initiative Principles and Guidelines
- Alcohol Use During Pregnancy and Awareness of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - Results of a National Survey 2006
- Assessment and Diagnosis of FASD Among Adults: A National and International Systematic Review
- Early Primary School Outcomes associated with maternal use of alcohol and tobacco during pregnancy and with exposure to parent alcohol and tobacco use postnatally
- Family Front and Centre - Aggression
- Family Front and Centre - Anxiety
- Family Front and Centre - Attachment (PDF Document - 3.15 MB - 18 pages)
- Family Front and Centre - Attention
- Family Front and Centre - Self Esteem
- Family-Centred Maternity and Newborn Care: National Guidelines
- Health Behaviour in School-aged Children: Trends Report 1990-2010
- Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children Data Tables
- Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children Survey Data 1989/90 (PDF Document - 331 KB - 86 pages)
- Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children Survey Data 1993/94, Three Grades (PDF Document - 461 KB - 127 pages)
- Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children Survey Data 1997/98, Three Grades (PDF Document - 495 KB - 137 pages)
- The Health of Canada's Young People: a mental health focus
- Healthy Settings for Young People in Canada (report)
- Healthy Settings for Young People in Canada (summary)
- The Rural Think Tank 2005
- Thinking about using cannabis before or during pregnancy?
- Thinking about using cannabis while parenting?
- Young people in Canada: Their health and well-being - Executive Summary
- Young people in Canada: Their health and well-being - Full Report
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: