Aging and Seniors—Publications for the General Public
Publications of the Division of Aging and Seniors, Public Health Agency of Canada, are a great source of reliable information about aging in Canada. These are written with the general public in mind.
Please read the Public Health Agency of Canada's Copyright/Permission to Reproduce page before continuing.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those publications with the following [Order] option are available in print.
- Age-Friendly Rural and Remote Communities: A Guide
- Age-Friendly Communities in Canada: Community Implementation Guide
- Age-Friendly Communities in Canada: Community Implementation Guide - Toolbox
- On the Road to Age-Friendly Communities (Brochure)[Order]
- Bruno and Alice—A Love Story in Twelve Parts About Seniors and Safety [Order] [Order online]
- How to Lower Your Fall Risk
- If You Fall or Witness a Fall, Do You Know What to Do? [Order] [Order online]
- Seniors' Falls in Canada - Infographic
- Seniors' Falls in Canada: Second Report [Order] [Order online]
- Stay Safe! (Poster) [Order] [Order online]
- The Safe Living Guide—A Guide to Home Safety for Seniors [Order] [Order online]
- What to Do After a Fall... (Poster) [Order] [Order online]
- You CAN Prevent Falls!
- 12 Steps to Stair Safety at Home [Order] [Order online]
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: